DTR-8 Short-travel Key Switches
With sealed contact system and dustproof
Through hole and SMD models
Size: 8.4 x 8.4mm
Mechanical life: 1, 000, 000 cycles
Contact rating: AC/DC 42V, 100mA
1) Widely used in home appliance, electronic equipment, automatic machine, communication equipment, car electron, apparatus and instrument, electric motion tool, etc
2) Pure silver contacts, with 3.0µm silver plated in terminals. Using UL T155 thermo-plastic PBT
3) Good substitution for Omron, Honeywell, Burgess, Marquard
Packaging & Shipping
Carton Size: 47*34*25cm, 100pcs/polybag , 3600pcs/carton , Net Weight: 20KG
Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT for samples, 3-7 days.
By Air or by Sea for batch goods, 10-30 days.
3) Payment Terms
T/T, L/C, PayPal; 30% deposits; 70% balance before delivery
Why choose us?
1) We can provide you with different types of micro switches for your selection.
2) MOQ: 2500pcs,mixed order acceptable, welcome trial order.
3) We can provide free samples for your test.
4) Various operating force,height and colour for one switch for your choice.
5) Safety, on-time delivery, excellent quality with competitive price.
6) OEM and ODM professional design.
Our cooperative partner
Q1--What is your MOQ?
In general ,Our MOQ is 2500 pcs, it will be more convenient and safety on packaging. Of course, it can be negotiable according to your situation.
Q2--What is the delivery time ?
3-7 days for samples; 10-30 days for batch goods.
Q3--Can you give me samples to test and how many samples?
Yes, we provide free samples, with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer. Usually, free samples are 5 pieces.
Q4--Does your products through UL, ROHS certification and so on?
Yes, our switches are with UL, CUL, VDE, TUV, ENEC, CE, EK, CQC, Nimko, Fimko, Simko, Dimko, CB approved, meet EU, RoHS standard.
Q5--Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we can accept OEM and ODM, they are welcome by us. But please offer us your authorization certification.
Q6--Is there cheap shipping cost to our country?
For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, shipping by sea is better, but it takes much time.