1. Rating: DC12V 50mA
2. Travel: 0.25¡: 0.10mm
3. Operating Force: 180¡: 50gf
4. Return Force: 60gf min
5. Contact resistance: 100mΩ Max
6. Insulation resistance: 100MΩ Min
7. Operating life¡: G500, 000 cycles GENERAL 1) Scope: This specification covers the requirements for single key switches which have no keytop(TACT SWITCHES : MECHANICAL CONTACT). 2) Operating Temperature Range: -15 to 60 ° C (normal humidity, normal press.) 3) Storage Temperature Range: -25 to 70 ° C (normal humidity, normal press.) 4) Test Conditions Tests and measurements shall be made in the following standard conditions unless otherwise specified: Normal temperature (temperature 16 ° C) Normal humidity (relative humidity 63 to 74%) Normal pressure (pressure 102KPa) APPEARANCE, STYLE, AND DIMENSIONS 1) Appearance: Functionally free from rust,crack and bad plating
2) Style and Dimensions: Reference per attached outline drawing
3) Type of actuation: Tactile feedback
4)Contact Arrangement: SPST
5) Maximum Ratings: DC 12V 50mA
Packaging & Shipping
1) Packaging: Carton
Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT for samples, 3-7 days.
By Air or by Sea for batch goods, 10-30 days.
3) Payment Terms
T/T, L/C, PayPal; 30% deposits; 70% balance before delivery
Why choose us?
1) We can provide you with different types of micro switches for your selection.
2) MOQ: 2500pcs,mixed order acceptable, welcome trial order.
3) We can provide free samples for your test.
4) Various operating force,height and colour for one switch for your choice.
5) Safety, on-time delivery, excellent quality with competitive price.
6) OEM and ODM professional design.
Our cooperative partner
Q1--What is your MOQ?
In general ,Our MOQ is 2500 pcs, it will be more convenient and safety on packaging. Of course, it can be negotiable according to your situation.
Q2--What is the delivery time ?
3-7 days for samples; 10-30 days for batch goods.
Q3--Can you give me samples to test and how many samples?
Yes, we provide free samples, with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer. Usually, free samples are 5 pieces.
Q4--Does your products through UL, ROHS certification and so on?
Yes, our switches are with UL, CUL, VDE, TUV, ENEC, CE, EK, CQC, Nimko, Fimko, Simko, Dimko, CB approved, meet EU, RoHS standard.
Q5--Can you accept OEM?
Yes, we can accept OEM and ODM, they are welcome by us. But please offer us your authorization certification.
Q6--Is there cheap shipping cost to our country?
For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, shipping by sea is better, but it takes much time.
|Dependent upon contact material |
|Mechanical life ||50000 make-and -break cycles at full load |
|Contact resistance ||20m Ω max.initial @2-4 VDC 100mA, for both silver and gold palted contacts |
|Insulation Resistance ||1000M Ω min.@seal level |
|Operating tenmperature ||-30 ºC to +85 ºC |
|Cap installation force ||10 lbs,max ,permissible |
|Case & Bushing ||Glass filled nylon6/6 or nylon 4/6(UL94v-0) |
|Plunger ||Glass filled nylon or glass filled polyester(UL 94V-0) |
|Switch Support ||Copper alloy or steel, tin palted |
|Switch Support Retauber ||Stainles steel |
|N.O&N.C Contacts ||Brass, with gold plate over nikel plate |
|Common contacts & all terminals ||copper alloy with gold plate over nickel plate |
|Terminal seal ||Epoxy |